Training & Stabling FAQ

What racetracks are you referring to when you say your trainers regularly ship to?
Arlington Park, Beulah Park, Churchill Downs, Ellis Park, Hoosier Park, Indiana Downs, Hawthorne Race Course, Kentucky Downs, Keeneland Race Course, Mountaineer, River Downs and Turfway Park.

Can I get a starting gate OK card at TTC?
You certainly can- when your horse qualifies, a starting gate card will be issued- it’s part of the service.

Is there a charge for a starting gate card?
No- when your horse qualifies the card is issued at no charge.

Can I leave my horse trailer at TTC?
We have a parking area for horse trailers at the back of our property.

Can hay, straw, and feed be purchased on the grounds?
Yes, we have a vendor of these feed items on the property, but you are also free to choose a vendor from another site.

Do you provide tack and other supplies?
There is an independent tack shop on the property.

How long a commitment (lease) must I sign when I come to TTC?
Our large barns are by the stall on monthly leases and our 20 stall barns are leased either by the half or whole on an annual basis.

Can I bring a broodmare, weanling, or show horse to stable at TTC?
No, we are a training facility for racehorses only.

Can I bring yearlings?
We allow yearlings that are broken on the grounds after September 1st of their yearling year.

Can I ship in just to train without renting stalls?
Yes, please see our rate schedule.

Do you have paddocks available for rent?
Yes, we have 36 paddocks which can be rented on a first come first served basis.

Do you have outriders on the racetracks?
Yes we do- they are responsible for keeping the track activities orderly.

Do you have security on the grounds?
There is a guard house at the stable gate that is manned 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Additionally, we have random roving security patrols.